BARMAN / BARISTA
Job description, duties and responsibilities
Do you love the smell, aroma, bouquet and taste profile of freshly prepared coffee?
Do you get a shiver when you hear the words piccolo or large ‘presso’?
Do you believe gastronomy should be done from the heart, because only then can a guest experience something extraordinary beyond their normal routine?
Do you already feel we’re writing exactly about you? We would be glad if you continued reading!
We are looking for a new person to join our successful Mondoux Bistro Network who, like us, has a passion for a healthy diet in their DNA, high standards of quality, and the desire to provide each and every guest with luxury.
What’s involved in our cooperation?
- Your role will be at the facility’s bar (accepting orders for and serving products)
- You will look after our guests’ flawless experience of coffee, mixed drinks and home-made lemonade
- You will keep track of orders and what’s going on at the bar
- You will continually follow trends to not just enrich yourself but us as well
What do we offer?
- A stable background in a growing and leading company
- Career advancement
- An opportunity to broaden your knowledge in gastronomy
Information about the selection procedure
If you haven’t decided yet, come and see any of our open facilities.
How do you know that you’re a Mondoux-positive person with the potential to become our colleague?
- Your work is not just your work, it’s simply your lifestyle
- You won’t be making coffee for the first time
- A professional, courteous and friendly manner is a natural part of your character
- You enjoy the company of people (whether your colleagues or guests) and engaging them
- It’s important for you to know what is expected of you, but you don’t need to be led by the hand
- Few situations get you out of balance, and you can keep your head cool even under stress