Job description, duties and responsibilities
Are you a personality who can inspire and guide other people? Do you enjoy thinking strategically and finding solutions to more demanding situations? Are you convinced gastronomy should be done from the heart and would like to make it an experience of excellence beyond description?
Do you already feel we’re writing exactly about you? We would be glad if you continued reading!
We are looking for a new person to join our successful Mondoux Bistro Network who, like us, has a passion for a healthy diet in their DNA, high standards of quality, and the desire to provide each and every guest with luxury.
What’s involved in our cooperation?
- Your task will be to coordinate your team of co-workers and ensure the facility operates smoothly
- You will be responsible for finance
- Along with your team, you have a high level of commitment to customer service
- You will participate in training sessions, check employee knowledge and motivation, and also have an important role in selecting our new colleagues
What do we offer?
- A stable background in a growing and leading company
- A unique opportunity to become involved in the management of a successful company
- Career advancement
- The opportunity to work in an attractive facility in the Old Town
Information about the selection procedure
If you haven’t decided yet, come and see any of our open facilities.
If you already know that you want to work for us, please send us your CV by email at
How do you know that you’re a Mondoux-positive person with the potential to become our colleague?
- Your work is not just your work, it’s simply your lifestyle
- You already have experience in managing a gastronomy team
- A professional, courteous and friendly manner is a natural part of your character
- Few situations get you out of balance, and you can keep your head cool even under stress