WAITER / WAITRESS
Job description, duties and responsibilities
Do you love the feeling of being a host? Do you feel like a fish in water when you satisfy a customer’s gourmet needs? Do you believe gastronomy should be done from the heart, because only then can a guest experience something extraordinary beyond their normal routine?
Do you already feel we’re writing exactly about you? We would be glad if you continued reading!
We are looking for a new person to join our successful Mondoux Bistro Network who, like us, has a passion for a healthy diet in their DNA, high standards of quality, and the desire to provide each and every guest with luxury.
What’s involved in our cooperation?
- You will look after opening and closing the facility
- You will be available to customers and maintain a high level of service
- You will effectively handle complaints so that customers still feel satisfied despite any negative experiences
- You will maintain cleanliness, orders and service, not just so our guests feel good, but you too
What do we offer?
- A stable background in a growing and leading company
- Career advancement
- An opportunity to broaden your knowledge in gastronomy
- The opportunity to work in an attractive facility in the Old Town
Information about the selection procedure
If you haven’t decided yet, come and see any of our open facilities.
If you already know that you want to work for us, please send us your CV by email at
How do you know that you’re a Mondoux-positive person with the potential to become our colleague?
- Your work is not just your work, it’s simply your lifestyle
- You already have at least one year of experience in gastronomy
- A professional, courteous and friendly manner is a natural part of your character
- You enjoy the company of people (whether your colleagues or guests) and engaging them
- It’s important for you to know what is expected of you, but you don’t need to be led by the hand
- Few situations get you out of balance, and you can keep your head cool even under stress