Job description, duties and responsibilities
You love that feeling when you’re in the kitchen and right at that moment, nothing else exists except fresh ingredients and your desire to create a work of art of flavours, aromas and colours on a plate? Do you believe gastronomy should be done from the heart, because only then can a guest experience something extraordinary beyond their normal routine?
Do you already feel we’re writing exactly about you? We would be glad if you continued reading!
We are looking for a new person to join our successful Mondoux Bistro Network who, like us, has a passion for a healthy diet in their DNA, high standards of quality, and the desire to provide each and every guest with luxury.
What’s involved in our cooperation?
- Your role will be the kitchen where you will look after our guests’ perfect experience of meals (you will fully accomplish the preparation of an à la carte menu)
- The highest quality in every bite is only in your hands (quality and amount of ingredients and also presenting meals)
- You will continually follow trends to not just enrich yourself but us as well
What do we offer?
- A stable background in a growing and leading company
- Career advancement
- An opportunity to broaden your knowledge in gastronomy
- The opportunity to work in an attractive facility in the Old Town
Information about the selection procedure
If you haven’t decided yet, come and see any of our open facilities.
If you already know that you want to work for us, please send us your CV by email at
How do you know that you’re a Mondoux-positive person with the potential to become our colleague?
- Your work is not just your work, it’s simply your lifestyle
- You already have experience with food preparation
- It’s important for you to know what is expected of you, but you don’t need to be led by the hand
- Few situations get you out of balance, and you can keep your head cool even under stress